Tuesday, December 24, 2013

I love to bake and have a pantry full of staples. My own glass cake stand and cover is similar to this and was a wedding gift from my best friend. It has survived many moves across country. It's most recent press to service was last weekend when I made a Rainbow Cake for my daughter's 21st birthday. It rode in the back seat of my car on the drive down to surprise her.

? Rustic
? Rustic

Download whole gallery
love the sinks
love the sinks

Download whole gallery
I love to bake and have a pantry full of staples. My own glass cake stand and cover is similar to this and was a wedding gift from my best friend. It has survived many moves across country. It's most recent press to service was last weekend when I made a Rainbow Cake for my daughter's 21st birthday. It rode in the back seat of my car on the drive down to surprise her.
I love to bake and have a pantry full of staples. My own glass cake stand and cover is similar to this and was a wedding gift from my best friend. It has survived many moves across country. It's most recent press to service was last weekend when I made a Rainbow Cake for my daughter's 21st birthday. It rode in the back seat of my car on the drive down to surprise her.

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment